Warning: Class '\Joomla\CMS\Document\Renderer\Html\ModulesRenderer' not found in /home/moorec11/public_html/libraries/loader.php on line 663

Warning: Use of undefined constant auto_copyright - assumed 'auto_copyright' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/moorec11/public_html/templates/moore_county/partials/functions.php on line 6

Warning: Use of undefined constant addTemplateScript - assumed 'addTemplateScript' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/moorec11/public_html/templates/moore_county/partials/functions.php on line 16
Veterans Services | County of Moore NC

Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/moorec11/public_html/plugins/system/helix3/core/helix3.php on line 558

Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/moorec11/public_html/plugins/system/helix3/core/helix3.php on line 558


To Assist Veterans and their families in Moore County and obtain benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs and the State of North Carolina.

We work for Veterans and their dependents as county employees……Not the VA!

Hours of Operation


8:00 am -   5:00 pm

Contact Us

  • 1 (910) 947-3257
  • 1 (910) 947-3334
  • 707 Pinehurst Ave, Carthage, NC 28327 (Inside the Agricultural Building)

Please call the above number to make an appointment with a Service Officer. No Walk-Ins - Appointments Only

Physical Address


General Information

Moore County Veterans Services assists Veterans and Survivors with:
  • Veterans disability compensation claims
  • Non-service connected pension claims - Income based program
  • Survivor's benefit claims
  • Enrollment with the VA Medical System.
  • Applying for CRSC (Combat Related Special Compensation)- For Retired Military
  • Requesting Service Records
  • Obtaining Military/Veterans NC Registration Plates
  • Veteran Hunting and Fishing License - 50% or higher
  • Disabled Veteran Tax Releif - 100% Service connected
  • Ordering VA Grave Markers
  • Referrals to other agencies

What we don't or can't assist with:

  • Assist any third parties make claims against a Veterans Benefits
  • We Do Not give out any Veterans information to anyone unless authorized in writing
  • Apply for VA education benefits - Apply online at vets.gov
  • Make ID Cards
  • Approve or Deny Claims
  • File for or assist with Social Security
  • Write VA Award Letters
  • Give Financial, Tax or Medical advice
  • Tell physicians what to do or what to prescribe
  • Prescibe Medicines or Medical Equipment
  • Schedule or Reschedule Medical Appointments
  • Call in prescription refills
  • Make the VA Pay private Doctor Bills
  • Provide Couseling or Medical Services

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/moorec11/public_html/components/com_dpcalendar/models/calendar.php on line 53
Close Menu
Back To Top